Dayton is the place where we spent most of our courtship and developed our foundations for our life together. We are grateful for family and friends who will be coming to Dayton to witness our union in God. Here are some ideas for our out-of-town guests: lodging information, places to visit, places to eat, and Mass Schedule.
We have a block of rooms for our guests at the DoubleTree in downtown Dayton and the Marriott near the UD. Both are within a short drive to our wedding. The room will need to be reserved no later than July 16, 2009.
To reserve at the DoubleTree, please call 937-461-4700 or go to this website. The wedding guest rate is $99 per night.
To reserve at the Marriott, please call 1-800-228-9290 or go to this website. The wedding guest rate is $90 per night.
If you reserve a room by phone, please be sure to mention that you are reserving for the Permana/Ancell wedding. This will ensure that you get the special rate.
Places to Eat
- Bd's Mongolian Barbeque at The Greene We went to this restaurant for our first date; there are also several other places to eat at The Greene.
- Abuelo's Our favorite Mexican restaurant.
- Thai9 Our favorite Thai/Japanese restaurant.
- China Cottage Our favorite Chinese restaurant
Places to Visit
- National Museum of the U.S. Air Force
- Dayton Art Institute
- Sunwatch Indian Village
- Bergamo Center We went here for a hike on our first date.
- Cox Arboretum MetroPark
- Dayton Aviation Heritage
- Carillon Historical Park
Sunday Mass Schedule
Immaculate Conception Chapel (UD Chapel)
Schedule for summer: 10 am and 7 pm
Holy Angels Church
9:30 am and 12 pm
1322 Brown St
Dayton, OH 45409
St. Francis of Assisi
7:30 am, 9 am and 11 am
6245 Wilmington Pike
Dayton, OH 45459
Our Lady of The Immaculate Conception
11 am and 6 pm
2300 S. Smithville Rd,
Dayton, OH 45420
(937) 252-9919 (rectory)